Kids Jewellery Making Workshop. 3 hours. Wednesday 28 April 2021. 9.30-12.30
Children's Jewellery Making Class.
Suitable for children 7-12 years of age.
Design and make a simple necklace or badge made from copper and brass.
- work in my jewellery making studio, with my expert help
- draw some simple designs for a necklace, badge or ear rings.
- make a patterned texture on metal using hammers and punches
- use a range of jewellers tools to cut and shape your necklace (I will help!)
- have a finished piece to take home
If students want to use silver (rather than copper, brass or aluminium), finish the piece by hanging on a silver chain, or any other findings, they can be purchased separately.
Bring a drink and morning tea.
Covered shoes are a must, please tie up long hair!
Please email me if you have any questions, or want to organise a time for a customised group jewellery making session. firstname.lastname@example.org